SHERWOOD UNIVERSAL LIMITED
At Sherwood Universal Limited we take your privacy very seriously and are fully committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and preserved.
We will only collect and use personal data where it might be needed for us to provide information about and deliver to you our products and services, including websites and mobile applications. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To service, manage and administer our business relationship with you, including to set-up and maintain your customer account and any associated credit account.
• To provide you with a bespoke, tailored service to meet your specific requirements.
• To provide you with quotes for our goods and services that you have requested.
• To process orders from you in respect of our goods and services.
• To notify you of any changes that affects your relationship with us.
• To make use of credit reference agencies from time to time.
• In the recovery of debt in case of non-payment.
• To comply with all applicable regulations and laws.
• To provide management information to your company
• Internal record keeping
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Sherwood Universal may collect and store the following information:
• Name, job title and contact details as supplied either by you or your employer
• Company details including name, address, telephone number and financial information
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Details regarding previous quotation requests and orders
• Interest registered in our products and services either in writing, via our website, email or by text message
• Any communications you send to us regarding servicing of our business relationship
• Digital images/videos you send to us for processing as part of an order
• Data collected during website usage which could directly or indirectly identify you
• Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
In certain instances, we may need to share your personal information with trusted partners and third parties so that we can:
• Deliver services and products against orders you have placed with us.
• Enhance, improve and expand the range of services and products we offer
• Fulfil the processing of payments
• Communicate with you, such as by the way of email or survey delivery
We will only share your personal data with a third party when absolutely necessary and for that party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to very strict data processing terms and conditions.
Very occasionally we may need to transfer or share the data you have provided with third parties that may be outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are also circumstances where we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in particular:
• To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements;
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of Print Data Solutions Limited, our staff, our customers, or others;
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
A cookie is a small file containing an identifier, such as a string of numbers or letters, which are automatically downloaded to your browser by a web server when you visit a website. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies are an important tool used by websites as they effectively act as a memory by allowing websites to recognise a browser and remember what it has done in the past.
We use cookie placement to help analyze web traffic to our site, enhance the performance of our site and improve or personalize the visitor experience. Please note that no personally identifiable information would be recorded.
A cookie in no way allows us access to your computer or contains any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies in line with GDPR requirements when visiting the Sherwood Universal website.
STAYING IN CONTACT
We may from time to time we may wish to contact you with information regarding products and services we believe may be of interest. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way at any time you may opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the opt-out link on our email communications.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – YOUR RIGHTS
You have a series of rights under data protection laws relating to the processing of your personal information.
You have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information that we hold about you
• Request that we correct any inaccurate personal information
• Request us to delete personal information
• Request for your personal information we hold be sent to you in a suitable format for transmission to a third party
• Object and/or opt out of any direct marketing
• Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We do not use automated decision making and/or profiling.
If you would like to make a request in relation to your data protection rights, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be dealt with promptly as laid down by current regulations.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual recordkeeping requirements.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Cease any further communication with/from us, upon completion of any outstanding contractual obligations
• Opt-out of some/all marketing communications
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is totally secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and store.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
We advise encrypting your data or applying a strong password to any files that need to be transmitted electronically e.g. via email. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is Sherwood Universal Limited whose registered office is at Unit 5, Sherbrook Business Centre, Sherbrook Road, Daybrook, Nottingham NG5 6AT
Company Registered in England: Company No: 8117192
VAT Registration No: 139 1212 36
ICO Registration No: ZA474531
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be emailed to email@example.com or addressed to David O’Neill, Managing Director, Sherwood Universal Limited, Unit 5, Sherbrook Business Centre, Sherbrook Road, Daybrook, Nottingham NG5 6AT